The day our world shattered.
On Oct. 3, 2014 Raiden — a son, brother, nephew, grandson and 3-year-old boy — was diagnosed with Stage 4 Nueroblastoma.
Our entire family faced a challenge that would leave each and every one of us feeling unraveled, lost, sad and challenged. Throughout Raiden’s treatment, family and friends rallied around the little boy we loved so dearly ... offering positives, hope and praying for a full recovery.
In summer 2015, our family felt it was time we could do something about the devastating impacts of childhood cancer. From our own feelings of sadness and devastation rose a wave of determination — a wave of positive resolution. That’s when Positive Every Day Cancer Foundation, Inc., came to life.
There are multiple ways we alleviate daily stressors to help families spend valuable time together.
- Provide hope, simply through our #PositiveEveryDay posts on social media.
- Provide time, delivering pre-cooked meals directly to families’ homes for easy dinners.
- Provide support, through gift cards for groceries or financial assistance for cleaning services.
- Provide compassion, creating a positive network where families find sincere comfort.
- Provide memories, donating game nights and other gift certificates for family adventures.