Chili Cookoff & Awareness PEDal
A little friendly competition comes together for a good cause in this soul warming chili cook off. Feel inspired by flavors while supporting families in need.
Our Chili Cook Off is inspired by one of our core beliefs - that bringing people together over food is among the basic ways to bond and enjoy the relationships that matter most to us.
Interested in participating as a chili maker? Contact us to get on the list.
Next event: September 2021
Recreational events all September with prize!
Plus, our chili cookoff event on Sept. 18. Details announced in early 2021.
- This event launched in 2015.
- We’ve served 49 varieties of chili since the event’s inception.
- About 30 riders have raised awareness through the PEDal.
- In 2015, we watched the Wisconsin Badgers play (and win!)
- We hosted this event during a Packers game in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, with 1 Packer win and 3 Packer losses.
- In 2020, we planned to shift this event to a family friendly venue. Then, COVID-19 hit. We had to make more shifts during the pandemic, and crafted a drive-thru event at 1000 Islands Environmental Center in Kaukauna.